Sunday, November 7, 2010

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." Dalai Lama

To the moms who let me know what will be served at their child's birthday party so that I could plan accordingly, I want to Thank You.  To the moms who let me know (ahead of time) that they were thinking of bringing a baked treat to school, and that I may want to bring something for Julia, I want to Thank You!

When Julia is invited to a party  I always try to bring exactly what's being served , just in a safe version for her.  By you letting me know ahead of time, it really allows me the opportunity to provide a safe alternative for  her.  I know this may seem a bit inconvenient for some people but it just takes a couple of minutes of your time.   I just hope that you would understand where I'm coming from.  I merely want to provide a happy and safe childhood for my daughter,  that simple little phone call or email will help me do that .

Thank you for your compassion~it will never go unnoticed!

No comments:

Post a Comment