Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spaghetti Factory..safe restaurant

We have gone several times to Spaghetti Factory and have never had any food reactions!  The staff and management are extremely helpful in speaking with you about any food allergy concerns you may have.  My daughter who is allergic to Milk, Egg and Peanuts always has the gluten free pasta(because it is egg free) with the tomato sauce (which is free of milk,egg and peanut).  The meal comes with salad or applesauce, she chooses the salad (without croutons) and lemon wedges on the side.  Then for dessert she will have a cherry juice bar!  She just loves the experience and we do too! 

It's a fun family restaurant and friendly on your budget too.  The whole family usually eats for about $ 45.00.  That's including salad, meal, dessert and drink!
I know...pretty awesome right?

It's very important to speak with the restaurants manager and of course reiterate your childs allergies with your server because he or she is the one who will be handling your childs meal!  Do this every single time you visit any restaurant!  You never know, ingredients may change.  They always tell me,"Mam it's the same it was last time you came."  I don't care, I still ask.

Look online for the location nearest you.  Enjoy;)

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea that the spaghetti factory was allergy friendly. I am a new follower. I also have a allergy blog I would love it if you would check out my blog
    http://tooblessed-tobestressed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, isn't that great! I grew up going to Spaghetti Factory with my friends and we absolutely loved it;) We're so happy that it's our safe place to eat! I'm on my way to check out your blog! Thanks, Amanda for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete