Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Chocolate Layer Cake

When I first discovered my daughter Julia's food allergies, the first book that I purchased was, "What's to Eat?" by Linda Marienhoff Coss.  It is my favorite cookbook and I can honestly say that everything that I've tried out of this book is truly delicious! 

I have gone through so many recipes for cakes and cupcakes and most of them have never turned out right!  I just recently tried Linda's "Chocolate Layer Cake" recipe and it was moist and delicious.  It can also be used for cupcakes so that makes it easy for classroom parties.  

Her book is a must have in your collection of cookbooks!  Not only is it filled with tasty desserts, but it also has a great list of dinner recipes as well.  Remember, life doesn't need to be difficult for us moms who have children with food allergies!   A little extra time of planning your meals and desserts  is a great way to keep your family happy at the dinner table! 

I just have to share this wonderful quote that I've recently put up in our dining room, "The fondest memories are made when gathered around the table".

I wish you all happy memories around your dinner table!

No comments:

Post a Comment