Sunday, July 13, 2014

Julia's Special Cupcakes: A Children's Story about Food Allergies

Hi everyone! Long time since I've been here and I apologize... I've been so busy with our online support group for food allergy parents.

I just wanted to let you all know about my book and it's new price!

Julia's Special Cupcakes is now available for only 99cents on Amazon! Please support me in my efforts to raise awareness for food allergies!
If you do decide to buy the e-book, please leave me a review to let me know what you think of it!

http://www.amazon.com/Julias-Special-Cupcakes-Childrens-Allergies-ebook/dp/B00HGW51LS/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1405228282&sr=1-1&keywords=julias+special+cupcakes

You can also find it here at my sidebar for the direct link to my amazon page!

Thanks a million!

~Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment